Genre: Young Adult
Sub Genre: Paranormal Romance;
Werewolves, Dark Guardian
Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars
Back Cover: I’ve loved him
forever, but he can never be mine. Brittany
is determined to prove herself to the Dark Guardians. And yet she’s been
keeping a devastating secret: She hasn’t experienced any of the intense, early
signs of change that mark a Dark Guardian’s transformation. The only intense
feelings she has are for Conner – and she’s kept that a secret, too. But she
knows she’ll never truly have Connor’s lover if she’s not a Shifter like him.
At the first full moon after her birthday, her greatest fear is realized: She
doesn’t transform. Brittany
is so desperate to become a wolf that she’ll go to extremes she never thought
possible… and put all the Dark Guardians in incredible danger.
This is the third book in the Dark Guardian series and it was
a great twist. I found that Brittany was an amazingly strong character. Even
though she isn’t a Shifter she still has many other abilities that she as
developed. I love how Connor is dealing with his own realizations, not only
about his feelings but also about Brittany. I really couldn’t get enough of
this. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series, Shadow of
the Moon.
Publisher: Harper Teen
ISBN: 0061709573
Pages: 272
Series: Dark Guardian
Volume: 3

No comments:
Post a Comment