Sunday, May 18, 2014

Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Genre: Paranormal Romance; Magic, Gods, Immortals, Shapeshifters, Time Travel
Sub Genre: Urban Fantasy

Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars

Back Cover: Dear Reader: Have you ever wanted to know what it's like to be immortal? To journey through the night stalking the evil that preys on humans? To have unlimited wealth, unlimited power? That is my existence, and it is dark and dangerous. I play hero to thousands, but am known to none. And I love every minutes of it. Or so I thought until one night when I woke up handcuffed to my worst nightmare: a conservative woman in a button-down shirt. Or in Amanda's case, one buttoned all the way up to her chin. She's smart, sexy, witty, and wants nothing to do with the paranormal -- in other words, me. My attraction to Amanda Devereaux goes against everything I stand for. Not to mention the last time I fell in love it cost me not only my human life, but also my very soul. Yet every time I look at her, I find myself wanting to try again. Wanting to believe that love and loyalty do exist. Even more disturbing, I find myself wondering if there's any way a woman like Amanda can love a man whose battle scars run deep, and whose heart was damaged by a betrayal so savage that he's not sure it will ever beat again. – Kyrian of Thrace


This is the fourth book in the Dark Hunter series, but it is the first story where we get to see an actual Dark Hunter. There are so many characters that we get to see again as well as meet so many different ones. The Devereaux girls are scary and just awesome. Then we get to meet Kyrian who is Julian of Macedon best friend from his past life. Amanda deals with mistaken identity from her identical sister. When things start to come after Amanda, Kyrian must protect her from the other things that go bump in the night. This is one of my favorite couples of this series. So much is going on but it’s all so good. It’s a total page turner that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series, Night Embrace.

Publisher: St. Martin’s Paperbacks
ISBN: 0312979983
Pages: 323
Series: Dark Hunter
Volume: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...