Genre: Paranormal Romance; Werecats
Sub Genre: Urban Fantasy
Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Back Cover: I look like an
all-American grad student. But I am a werecat, a shape-shifter, and I live in
two worlds. Despite reservations from my family and my Pride, I escaped the
pressure to continue my species and carved out a normal life for myself. Until
the night a Stray attacked. I'd been warned about Strays -- werecats without a
Pride, constantly on the lookout for someone like me: attractive, female, and
fertile. I fought him off, but then learned two of my fellow tabbies had
disappeared. This brush with danger was all my Pride needed to summon me back .
. . for my own protection. Yeah, right. But I'm no meek kitty. I'll take on
whatever -- and whoever -- I have to in order to find my friends. Watch out,
Strays -- 'cause I got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them . . .
Faythe is another kick-butt kind of girl. All she has ever
wanted is her independence and to be able to live her own life. But some strays
have other plans for her. This is the first book in the Shifter series. And it
starts off with a bang and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I really enjoyed
were the story is going. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series,
Rogue.
Publisher: Mira
ISBN: 0778329070
Pages: 400
Series: Werecats
Volume: 1

No comments:
Post a Comment