Genre: Historical Romance; 1800’s
Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Back Cover: Love has designs of
its own…To all of London
society, Lord and Lady Tremaine had the ideal arrangement: a marriage based on
civility, courteousness, and freedom – by all accounts, a perfect marriage. The
reason? For the last ten years, husband and wife have resided on separate
continents. But once upon a time, things were quite different for the
Tremaines…When Gigi Rowland first laid eyes on Camden Saybrook, the attraction
was immediate and overwhelming. But what began in a spark of passion ended in
betrayal the morning after their wedding – and now Gigi wants to be free to
marry again. When Camden
returns from America
with an outrageous demand in exchange for her freedom, Gigi’s decision will
have consequences she never imagined, as secrets are exposed, desire is
rekindled – and one of London ’s
most admired couples must either fall in love all over again…or let each other
go forever.
As I have stated in previous posts
I don’t read a lot of Historical Romance. For some reason this story caught my
eye. Which I’m glad it did. The two main characters are constantly at one
another, but the way they fight makes you feel like it's only cause they can’t
truly say what they want to. Camden is smart and endearing, with wit that makes
you want to listen very closely to what he is saying as you will miss something
otherwise. Gigi is vivacious with a stinging tong. Her wit is just as good as
Camden’s. I really enjoyed this story. For all its tit for tat, these two where
really made for one another. I loved reading this book.
Publisher: Bantam Books
ISBN: 0440244315
Pages: 384
Series:
Volume:

No comments:
Post a Comment