Genre: Young Adult
Sub Genre: Urban Fantasy; Fairy and Shapeshifters
Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars
Back Cover: Zara collects phobias
the way other high school girls collect lipsticks. Little wonder, since life’s
been pretty rough so far. Her father left, her stepfather just died, and her
mother’s pretty much checked out. Now Zara’s living with her grandmother in sleepy,
cold Maine so
that she stays “safe.” Zara doesn’t think she’s in danger; she thinks her
mother can’t deal. Wrong. Turns out that guy she sees everywhere, the one
leaving trails of gold glitter, isn’t a figment of her imagination. He’s a
pixie—and not the cute, lovable kind with wings. He’s the kind who has
dreadful, uncontrollable needs. And he’s trailing Zara. With suspense, romance,
and paranormal themes, this exciting breakout novel has all the elements to
keep teens rapidly turning the pages.
Now I picked this up not so sure what to expect. The back
cover really didn’t tell you much about what this story was going to be about.
I was just too intrigued about what it was going to be about. What I found was
an amazing story that drew me in. I think that the friendship and then romance
between Zara and Nick was so sweet. While you have Ian which you couldn’t make
heads or tails of. This is a great story with visual scenes to draw you deeper
into the story. One of those must haves for your book shelf. I can't wait to
read the next book in this series, Captivate.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
ISBN: 1599904535
Pages: 336
Series: Need
Volume: 1

No comments:
Post a Comment