Genre: Young Adult
Sub Genre: Paranormal Romance; Urban
Fantasy; Demons, Magic, Shadows, Demon Princess
Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Back Cover: For Nikki Donovan,
being a teenager can be hell. Literally. As if trying to fit in at a new school
and navigating the social scene isn’t enough stress for her, sixteen-year-old
Nikki Donovan just found out that her long-lost father is, in fact, the demon
king of the Shadowlands – the world that separates and protects us from the
Underworld. When she is brought there by the mysterious – and surprisingly cute
– messenger Michael, she learns that her father is dying, and that he wants her
to assume the throne. To complicate matters, a war is brewing between Shadowlands
and the Underworld, her half-demon qualities are manifesting, and her growing
feelings for Michael are forbidden. Ruling a kingdom, navigating a secret
crush, and still making it home by curfew – what’s a teenage demon princess to
do?
This is the first book in the
Demon Princess series. Nikki is just learning about her father and herself
while being the new girl at school. But there is a plus side Michael. I found
this book to be very entertaining. I thought that Nikki took all the
information about her father and herself rather well. Michael was a great
character to have he is smart and powerful, and technically a prince in his own
right. I love how Nikki also throws him off with how she treats him. There are
a few great plot twists in this story as well. You get to meet lots of
different people. And I also like how Nikki’s mom stood up for herself. I
recommend this book as something that you should read. I can't wait to read the
next book in this series Demon Princess: Reign Check.
Publisher: Walker Books
ISBN: 080279534X
Pages: 288
Series: Demon Princess
Volume: 1

No comments:
Post a Comment