Genre: Erotic Romance
Sub Genre: Paranormal Romance;
Dragons, Magic, Demons, Succubus, Dragon Elementals
Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Back Cover: Alcyone Sterling,
succubus and owner of Pinkys XXX has a secret admirer, who is leaving her
exotic and rare flowers and jewelry beyond beautiful. She doesn't know who it
is, and gets even more curious after a clandestine liaison in her bedroom
involving a few silk ties and a blindfold. Char, Fire elemental and strongest
of the last dragons left in the Eververse, is obsessed and in love with the
young succubus, and recognizes her as his mate, regardless of her demon status.
He has to have her, and will do anything to attain her. When the rest of what’s
left of his dying race decided to interfere, Char is forced to made some very
rash decisions, all in the name of love.
This is the first book
in the Dragon Elementals series. Char is lonely while he lives with other
dragons they are family. But he has become infatuated with Alcyone and wants to
get to know her better. Alcyone feels like she is a bit of a wallflower for a
Succubus. When she receives a blue rose and choker from an admirer she longs to
find out who would send such a gift. I will stop there as I don’t want to give
too much away. I really like this story. The demons and dragons… it all is so
good. I really like how the story just twists and turns and keeps getting
hotter. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series, Deep Water.
Publisher: Tease Publishing LLC
ISBN: 1934678139
Pages: 224
Series: Dragon Elementals
Volume: 1

No comments:
Post a Comment